건강한 휴식이 있는 행복한 세상

내 부모를 모시는 마음과 사랑으로 내집처럼 편안히 모시겠습니다.

자유게시판

자유게시판

The site has a Photograph Gallery

페이지 정보

작성자 Horacio Dowdell 조회 : 33 작성일 : 24-01-10

본문

CandyKisses - a Switchblade Symphony and theprimefans.com Rasputina mailing list. The site has a photo gallery, tour dates, critiques, and links to offical and fan websites of those 2 bands of lovely ladies.

Tori Amos - principally a piano and her haunting melodic voice, some consider her music gothic, some would slit my throat for saying that ;-} Yahoo sticks her in pop/rock.

Anathema Gadget - NYC indusrialish

Alien Sex Fiend - official site, news, bio, discography, photographs, mail order.

Marc Almond - electro pop.

Alphaville - 80s Synth pop fashion band from Europe. Their most well known hit is Forever Young, which is a superb track.

And One - European Dark Digital band. Their large club hit was Deutchmachine, they've most likely had a number of extra since.

Android Lust - Wonderful original darkish industrial, with a uncommon spectacular femme singer, on Tinman Records. Native to NJ I consider. Anita Haxsaw - gothicish digital from Philadelphia, PA. Something Box - 80s Synth pop band from Patterson, NJ. Their one hit is Dwelling In Oblivion. They've free MP3s to obtain with their consent to burn them to CDs. Arcanta - gothic, Projekt label. The Artwork of Noise - Electric noise/pop/punk. Apollo 440 - official page, electronica. They do probably the most unimaginable cowl of Blue Oyster Cult's "Do not Worry the Reaper". Apoptygma Berzerk - official site. Industrial electro EBM. I highly recommend a number of of their CDs, dwell they sound exacly just like the recordings. Apotheosis - that is only a page of data on this band who had a large dance membership hit (O Fortuna). The track still will get play every so often, you can hearken to sound clips on this web page, and all the info concerning the song you can want, but it's totally out of print due to lawsuits. I see their CD promote on eBay for $50 at times.

Attrition - goth/electro band on the Projekt label.

Babylonian Tiles - official site. acid goth for the dark side of the thoughts / pscyhedellic gothic Babes With Axes - Probably not sure what they're, Yahoo places them under the style "Novelty" whatever meaning. Balanesqu Quartet - unofficial site, Fashionable Classical music. See additionally their Label's page. Bauhaus - official site for what is probably the original goth band. Bauhaus - The Bauhaus Archive - unofficial Bauhaus Resurrection Tour 1998 images - All images on this site Copyright 1998 by Ruby Mallach, don't steal it. Beborn Beton - official site, all in German. Goth-Industsrial synth ebm, their big membership hit was Another World. Beck - Official site, modern day folk, pop, whatever, he is good and unimaginable dwell. Bel Canto - Norwegian pop/techno/world music, they're ethereal and medieval sounding, I love them. Here is the official site but it is not working yet.

Bella Morte - romantic gothic

Bile - official page, NYC industrial noise

Bitter Grace - A NYC underground Darkish Various/Goth Band Björk - dreamy beautiful digital. Official Page 77 Island - Björk discography - wonderful complete discography, hasn't been updated for some time but it is full otherwise. (the site is gone however I've linked you to archive.org) Björk Remix Net - over one hundred remixes of Bjork songs, codecs vary, some are mp3, some are downloadable actual audio.

Bjork - The Gling-Glo Lyrics Page - The positioning is down now but I have linked you to it by archive.org. This is her icelandic jazz band cd, it's great, get it. The lyrics are translated into English or Spanish and there is great info about the music mission.

Black Dawn - hardcore/metal/industrial? Black Tape For a Blue Girl - gothic, Projekt label. Blood Lust - Darkish industrial local to NJ. Brickbats - Horror punk, native to nyc. Bouncing Souls - They are from New Brunswick, NJ used to be a punk funk band, undecided what kind of music they are taking part in nowadays, they have been one in every of the primary little shows I noticed as a wee 17 yr old in New Brunswick. David Bowie

Butterfly Messiah - a Faerie band. dark ethereal music with an digital beat and lush haunting vocals paying homage to lost faerytales

Butthole Surfers - every little thing and nothing. hearken to large ammounts of medication and older albums for greatest effect. They're one of my all time favorite bands, their album Electriclarryland was.. well, I'm unsure what they were thinking except they are simply getting old and tame. There are MP3s right here too now. The Cardigans - tecnno nearly journey-hop, official site.

Cat Rapes Canine - official site, that is a very good industrial band, there are a couple of mp3 clips on the location.

Cat Rapes Canine - Fan site, industrial.

The Changelings - hostly waltzes, sensuous fugues, baroque phantoms; dancing arabesque and ephemeral trance trailing webs of hallucination, floating haunting unearthly

The Chemical Brothers - (document label site) considered one of the greatest trippy dancey electronica artists. real audio and video clips here Cherry Poppin Daddies - huge band, swing, punk

Christian Demise - official page, nothing there but, legendary goth band.

The Church - Fan site. Discover an actual audio broadcast of their show at the Trocadero Theatre in Philly October 10, 1998. (The archives are at present down however you'll be able to keep checking)

Cibo Matto - simply odd nonetheless you look at it, riot grrl, swing, punk, funk, something.

Circle of Karma - Rock. Not to my taste musically, however the leader of this proficient pack is among the east coast's fearless fangsmiths, D'Nash.

Clan Of Xymox - official site.

Clannad - described as: haunting songs, mesmerizing vocals, and a captivating sound that blends elements of traditional Irish and contemporary music.

Covenant - Sweedish industrial EBM band. official site. (site was down last I checked)

The Cramps - trash punk fan site The Creatures - present band of Siouxsie & Budgie. gothish. Crocodile Store - Industrial, local to NJ. The Cruxshadows - dark gothic/industrial, they've several goth membership hits, together with Marilyn, My Bitterness. I do not like a lot actual gothy stuff, nevertheless it has that excellent goth sound I like.. low sad goth boi voice mixed with danceable upbeats and tragic lyrics. I'd advocate them if you like Apollo 440 and/or Wolfsheim.

The Crystal Method - The Band's own pages. (good Electronica) Cubanate - Industsrial Cult of the Psychic Fetus - wonderful gothabilly The Cure - Official The Cure - Discography & Lyrics Cure Tours - setlists for all their tours from 1989 till now. Cure Midis Current ninety three - gothic (official site) The Damned - legendary horror punk goth band, fan site Das Ich - electro industrial, I believe the location was final updated in 1997. Lifeless Can Dance - Spiritual, tribal, eclectic, new age, ethereal. I feel that is an official site. The last word Dead Can Dance page - an incredible fan site, data, lots of mp3 downloads. Useless Or Alive - Official site. Dying in June - gothic Decoded Suggestions - darkish electro-industrial, from Italy. I listened to some sounds on their website and that i like. Deep Eynde - gothic, big band, rockabilly, publish-punk. Their net site is basically annoying. Delerium - beautiful gothic/elecronica - Bill Leeb and Rhys Fulber, a Vancouver-based duo famend for their work together as Front Line Meeting. Sarah McLachlan, Kristy Thirsk, Single Gun Idea's Jacqui Hunt, and Camille Henderson contribute vocals. Karma is an incredible CD to meditate or loosen up to, they are considered one of my favorites.

Depeche Mode - New wave originally, now borders on gothic, industrial and/or electronica.

Diary of Desires - gothic

Diamanda Galas - Official site. This lady is incredible. She performs a piano, sings and screaches in latin, german, english, italian. Very intense, jazz-bluesish sung by an opera singer. See additionally Diamanda Galas - that is the former official site, it nonetheless has mp3s on it you can't but find on the brand new site. The Dickies - Punk, official web page, a lot of people say Green Day sounds similar to them. The Doorways - That is an official site. I feel Jim Morrison was the primary goth, I do not like 99% of traditional rock but I've at all times beloved The Doorways. Duran Duran - No explaination needed, although I assume there are some kiddies who weren't duranies in the 80s.. The Empire Hideous - They're again together. Myke Hideous with new band members.. Echo & The Bunnymen - New Wave

Einstürzende Neubauten - Industsrial noise experimental. Electric Hellfire Club - official web page. Enya - Faery, new age, mystical, ethereal, temper.

Fields of Nephilim - gothic

Funeral Crashers - NYC deathrock.

Future Sound Of London (FSOL) - *the* greatest trance-digital band. But, most of their albums sound comparable so one's enough (ISDN is great). The location is complicated and half of it does not work despite the fact that I've everything it says you need, for sound samples try Amazon or CDnow. Enigma - official site, new age/techno goth. This site is so busy attempting to look cool and hello tech that I couldn't find any info, or something interval, on it. The graphics are nice, but try a fan site if you need any info on the band. Enigma Jumpstation - Links to a bunch of official and fan Enigma sites and what's on each. Eye Kandy - NJ goth/industrial band. Concern of Dolls - darkish ethereal type music Front 242 - Industrial. (the location appears to be gone at last examine) Entrance Line Meeting - industrial electro goth. this is their record label's site, there's in all probability higher fan sites if you look. Funhouse - Goth'n'Roll from Sweden, sound samples on the positioning. Genitorturers - S&M goth punk Girls In opposition to Boys - official site, under building however has some hyperlinks to different GVSB sites. Gitane Demone - gothic Glampire - NYC androgynous darkwave pop for the twenty first century - ala The Cure, Ziggy Stardust. Godhead - goth/industrial band from D.C. I've seen them several times, they have a very good stage prescense. Gravity Kills - industrial band on TVT data. The good Kat Guitar Goddess - Blood! Domination! Whips! Licking Spiked Heels! Scorching Outfits! & More PSYCHO MANIA!

GWAR - cheeze metal supreme, however funny as hell, their stay show should be seen earlier than you die. Gus Gus - official site. collective of Icelandic artists, musicians, filmakers, photographers, actors and more. digital, on 4AD label, the site wasn't fairly up but once i put this right here.

Gus Gus - on PolyNet, a number of downloads

Gus Gus - 4AD's site for them, has a bio and discography

Nina Hagen - 80s synth pop I feel. Official site.

Hanzel und Gretyl - I think that is their official site, after a number of years of nothing they apparently are getting back together in 2002.

Hanzel und Gretyl - Fan web page for the NYC based mostly tekno-funk-elektro-alien-spacerock-industrial band. (On the Power Data label) Hate Dept - heavy industrial.

Harvey Hazard - catchy alterna-pop

Haujobb - Fan site. Additionally see the bio on them at Metropolis Data.

Gap - Official site. I do love the first 2 albums they put out and I have a couple of super rare records of theirs, however Celeb Skin was an enormous peice of crap.

Imbue - submit industrial trip-pop Impotent Sea Snakes - I do not know what their music appears like, but this bunch of crossdressers look superb and have a loopy live fetishy present.

Inertia - EBM/electro

Inkubus Sukkubus - Pagan rock, music about vampires, witches, and occult, with a classical and rock sound combined in, varies from middle eastern sound, celtic, everywhere in the place. One of my absolute favorites.

In Strict Confidence - EBM/electro just like Undertaking Pitchfork, Frontline Meeting, etc.

Interface - Lengthy Island primarily based industrial/electro I VISCERA - Goth-Industrial Jack Off Jill - fan site, punk steel, they have a goth look I believe. Jane's Addiction - Lastly they have their very own rattling official site. You must own Nothing Shocking. Justin's Jane's Addiction Site - also unofficial, has a great nekkid photograph of Perry on the house page. Howard Jones - 80's new wave.

The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - funk punk rock industrial

Juidth - NY Gothic band, made up of former members of Klopeck, The Rogues, and Requiem in White.

Praga Kahn - most of the brains behind Lords of Acid.

Kevorkian Demise Cycle - Industrial The Official KMFDM Dwelling Page - Industrial, broke up "for good" for the 50th time and as of Aug 2001 are back together and recoding a new album. Kraftwerk - techno, digital, eerie, whatever you want to call them. The Last Dance - gothic. mp3s and data. Leatherstrip - Unofficial, industrial Lee Press-on and the Nails - The Undead Bounce Swing band from hell.

Legendary Pink Dots Official Lords of Acid site - Contests, Merchandise, news, bio, discography, pictures, audio, downloads, tour dates, chatroom, and so on. Love Spirals Downward - gothic, Projekt label Love is Colder Than Death (Metropolis Records site) - gothic/industrial(more on the gothic aspect), one among my faves, superb dark lovely theme music. Lycia - gothic, Projekt label. There's a few mp3s on the positioning. Luxt - "industrial hybrid with female & male lead vocals on twenty first Circuitry Records." Loreena McKennitt - celtic, faery, melodic, mystical

ACTS MAGDALENA - NYC goth band (this link is just an interview with them). For more info e-mail ActsMag@aol.com. Aimee Mann - former lead singer of the 80s band 'Til Tuesday. Madness - 80s new wave, responsible for the hit music "Our House"

Official Marilyn Manson Site - not gothic, I guess you might name it shock rock Marilyn-Manson.internet - really good MM fan page. not gothic The Mediaeval Baebes - beautiful female voices doing chant. Meat Beat Manifesto - industrial-electro

Men at Work - 80s band. Mindless Religion - electro-industrial band from Mindless Self Indulgence - They kind of remind me of a cross between Marilyn Manson and Korn however there's something I like about their freaky sound. Ministry - Appears to be like to be an official site for the founders of industrial. Well, they made it in style anyway. Till 1995 when Filth Pig came out, they have been nice. Appears to be like like they are engaged on a best hits cd as of Aug 2001. The positioning could be very properly performed I need to say. Miranda Sex Garden - The official site seems to be gone so here is a nice fan site. Lovely gothy-ethereal feminine voices, reccomended if you like Love is Colder Than Death, Enigma, Loreena MeKennit, and Lifeless Can Dance. The Misfits - official site (horror punk) Moby - official site (GOOD Techno) Fashionable English - 80s new wave. The Monkees - Official site of the late 60s fab four comedic-appearing-musicians. Shutup! I like them! You simply watch, they're coming again repeatedly child! Morrissey-solo.com - Morrissey fan site. Tour info, news, dialogue forums, links.

Mors Syphilitica - goth

Mortiis - industrial experimental

Mudhoney - official site on Reprise Records. punk-grunge-rock. My Life With The thrill Kill Kult The Sweetest Drop - The Peter Murphy Homepage - unofficial Muslimgauze - trancey tribal dark percussion Narcissus Wept - goth (nyc I think) Dave Navarro - Jane's Addiction's extremely proficient guitar participant, he's the goth one. Needulhed - industrial The brand new Creatures - gothic Nine Inch Nails - official site. Nitzer Ebb - industrial, official site Gary Numan - One of the first and longest running electro synth pop artists. The Nuns - gothic Otto's Daughter - self described as "the most effective gothic/industrial band within the tristate area". Paris By Night time - gothic. This hyperlink is simply an interview Brendan Perry - previously of Useless Can Dance, his solo stuff jogs my memory of a particularly gothed model of The Doorways. Phish - damn hippie trippie jazz rock. This is who the deadheads comply with now. PIG - industsrial aspect venture of KMFDM. This has to be the slowest site I've ever seen. In case you go right here there is alleged to be a stay pre recorded broadcast in MP3 or actual audio but It's not working right now. Pigface - industrial, members of the band are at all times altering from various industrial artists. Previous Lineups have included: Ogre and Trent Resnor. Current Lineup: Patti Adachi, Steve Albini, Martin Atkins, Paul Barker, Jello Biafra, Bella Black, Bob Dog, Bones, Casper Brotzman, Mary Byker,Meg Lee Chin (O' Leary), Connelly, Danny Carey, Arturo De Leon. Placebo

Platform One - Gothic, Synth-pop, Darkwave, Synthpop. I must say I really like them based on their online songs.

Portishead - Soulful sometimes sad journey-hop. offical site.

Pouppee Fabrikk - Sweedish industrial. Official site.

Prick - The once nice band is defunct. Not fairly industrial however pegged as such by affiliation, produced by Trent Resnor. But wait, dammit I am 2 weeks late but they did a present in NYC Apr 4 2002. Their official site is not fairly as detailed as the location I used to have right here. Thanks to archive.org, you possibly can view some of the old fan page here. Primus Sucks - Official Primus page. Considered one of the best bands of all time. The Cheesy Homepage - Primus fan site. Great FAQ, discography, information, articles, and so on. Prodigy - Electronica. Fan site. Mission Pitchfork - Industrial, plenty of mp3 clips. (Aug 2001 - the english site seems to be down, hopefully temp)

Psychotica - the official Psychotica web site PWEI Nation - fan site, very complete, disography, links, pattern listing, and many others. Qkumba Zoo - World pop electronica? I don't know but it is darn bouncy inspirational stuff. Rasputina - official site. gothicish. A brand new favorite of mine, these three lovely chello taking part in ladies and their drummer are wonderful! Lovely music, do not move up an opportunity to see them stay.

Rasputina - The Village of Birkenau - fan site for the Travelling Ladies Cello Society. Contains photos, movies, lyrics, information, articles, a faq; and extra

A Touch of Raspberry - A Rasputina webring - list of web sites in the ring.

Rammstein - Industrial alongside the KMFDM vein. described as Industrial with a fetishy dwell show. I consider they're also pyros. Rebro - Weird, trippy, spacey digital trancey music.

Red Elvises - ethnic surf punk from Siberia

Reel Massive Fish - ska

Resist - NJ/NY industrial dance noise Rhea's Obsession - Experimental Celtic/Center Jap music a-la Useless Can Dance with guitars, very pretty. Sacred Confinement - native NJ band, industrial with a touch of 80s synth pop/etheral really feel to it. St. Eve - NYC native efficiency artist, she's such a sweetheart too. Her music ranges to numerous goth and techno themes, influenced by Annie Lennox and Bowie. The key Cervix - a mix of deathrock (45 grave -the damned - rozz's christian loss of life) - punk - goth - and whaterver Seraphim Shock - Gothic/industrial Denver band

The Serpenteens - monsterpop from NYC

Sex Gang Children Unofficial Homepage - punk Elaine Silver - she has an attractive voice, she's not gothy, form of like faerie folks music. Give her a hear, it's possible you'll like her if you like Loreena McKennit. Siouxsie and the Banshees - nice fan site. old fashioned pop-goth. discography, tons of images, lyrics, & articles. Sister Machine Gun official web page - industrial Sisters of Mercy - fan site containing calendar, discography, photos, and so forth. SOM is Gothic however in denial. That is alleged to be the offical site however nothing's there but. Patti Smith - official site for her 2000 CD. Jill Sobule - not goth, "I kissed a girl.." Sofia Run - Acoustic gothic from NYC. Sonic Youth - Official site, Noise experimental rock. One of my all time favorite bands. Soul Whirling Somewhere - ambient/electronica Sow - Sow is Anna Wildsmith, with music from her boys: Raymond Watts (PIG), EUPHONIC, Sascha Konietzko (KMFDM), Hoppy Kamiyama (PUGS / OPTICAL 8), Martin King (Test DEPT), Guenter Schulz (KMFDM), and past boy: JG Thirlwell.

SMP - Elektro-Industrial band from Seattle, WA

Spy Society ninety nine - Myke Hideous's blend of large band, swing, lounge, punk rock, death rock, psychobilly. Stabbing Westward - business industrial

Stereolab - digital experimental, I really like them, they have a lovely feminine vocal and the sound ranges from trippy to jazzy and extra.

Stone 588 - southern CA goth band, they did a version of "The Hanging Backyard" on a German Cure tribute album. The location has sound clips, bio, interviews, discography, lyrics, and current band news.

Strawberry Switchblade - This site is just some sound clips. And some information.

Strawberry Switchblade Discography

Suicidal Tendancies - suicidal hardcore

Switchblade Symphony - gothic Artificial dream Sequence - fusion of industrial, techno, acid, steel Tapping The Vein - gothic northeast u.s. area band. Terminal Down - goth, industrial, ebm, trance from Troy, NY.

They May be Giants - offical site The Toasters - old style ska Torsion - industrial goth from PA.

Tough - journey hop. I am not all that fond of Tough, however I respect him rather a lot becasue his music actually bugs me out! It truly affects me, I do not hearken to it and suppose "wow, this sucks". More doubtless I start having ceasures and bugging. Peter Ulrich - Former Lifeless Can Dance member gone solo. Umbra et Imago - goth band from Germany. They have lots of songs about vampires, somebody posted about them to a list saying they're nice, but there's nonetheless no sound samples on the location, which I assume makes it pretty pointless for a band to have an internet site.. Underworld - Incredible electronica, one of the uncommon techno bands that will not bore you to sleep in 10 minutes. Unto Ashes - beautiful nyc goth band, ethereal music ranges from medieval, center jap, etc. They're on the Projekt label. Vast

The Verve - Fan site, in the event you ignore the huge horrid paragraph of blinking text and scroll down just a little there is a standard textual content navigational section. Mellow, trippy, dreamy. I first saw them on the aspect stage of Lollapalooza three and *had* to get their cd the following day. I just bought their latest and besides the popular song (Bitter Sweet Symphony) I'm not that thrilled with it. Go for the older stuff, when they have been simply Verve, no the.

Richard Ashcroft - former singer of now defunct Verve, he is doing solo things.

Vidna Obmana - ambient, atmospheric band on the Projekt label.

Velvet Mafia - I'm not fairly positive what style they're... leaning towards punk I feel. From a couple of sound clips on their site I listened to, if you want Thrill Kill Kult you may like them.

Violent Femmes VNV Nation - EBM similar to Apoptygma Berzerk and Covenant. Voltaire - A number of of this NYC artist's music could easily be on the soundtrack for the Nightmare Before Christmas sequel, he's finished animations for MTV and different commercials, and no places out the comedian books Chi-Chian and On My Goth. He's the stand up comedian g4othfather. The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black Ana Voog - performance artist, she has her own webcam. Ween - Weird, trippy, electric, the whole lot. This kooky duo are from New Hope, PA. Wolfsheim - really good EBM, goth, synth-pop :Wumpscut: - official site. German EBM, bio, discography, lyrics, pictures. I believed I found MP3 clips here as soon as however I am not sure where they are.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.